You want to test whether some prayers have a positive or negative impact on some events. I am focusing on the following:

- Prayers that consist of requests or demands, such as: God help me pass this exam, get this job, fight against this disease, have this guy fall in love with me, win the lottery etc.

- Events are either a disease, or passing an exam

- It does not matter if God or a religion is involved, just the fact that there was a prayer, or not, associated with the event in question

We have a few questions and would like your opinion on how to set up such clinical trials.

Read more at http://bit.ly/1963Xr2

SIGNOFF allstat