Colleagues

At UWL we are seeking to employ a research assistant to conduct research into the student experience (a series of 12-15 focus groups), on a full time basis for a period of 3 to 4 months. Please could you recommend anyone I might be able to approach.

Many thanks.

Joelle

Professor Joëlle Fanghanel

Director of the Institute for Teaching, Innovation and Learning (INSTIL)

Head of Quality

President International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning

National Teaching Fellow (NTF) 2011

Chair of the Heads of Educational Development Group

University of West London

St Mary's Road

EALING

London

W5 5RF

UK

Room number TC 406

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: +44 (0) 208 231 2117

Fax: +44 (0) 208 231 2233

Further details:

[log in to unmask]">http:[log in to unmask]

My book:

http://www.remote-sensing.routledge.com/books/details/9780415573719/

QAA 2011

cid:image002.jpg@01CE87D5.720DE4A0

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and may be confidential. If you are not an addressee you must not read it and must not use any information contained in it nor copy it nor inform any person other than Thames Valley University or the sender of its existence or contents. If you have received this email and are not a named addressee, please delete it.