Hi everyone,

I am working on an Arts Council Project and I need to draw up an agreement with the company delivering most of the work. Does anyone have an example of such an agreement they could send on to me. An example from a local authoritythere would probably be most suitable.

Thank you,

Esther

Esther Hallberg

Education Officer

Hull History Centre

Worship Street

Hull

HU2 8BG

01482-317509

historycentre.org.uk

Hull - Candidate City for UK City of Culture 2017

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All transmissions may be subjected to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.

Website: www.hullcc.gov.uk Tel: 01482 300 300 Text Phone: 01482 300 349