From: Asiya Islam [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 September 2013 16:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Equality and diversity budgets

Dear colleagues,

I’m not sure if this has been discussed before (I couldn’t find anything in the archives), but would you be willing to share how much money is allotted to the E&D budget by your institution? I am happy to receive and collate responses offline and share with the group.
Best wishes,
Asiya
--
Asiya Islam

Equality and Diversity Adviser | London School of Economics & Political Science
Tel: +44 (0)207 955 7826
Web: lse.ac.uk/equalityanddiversity<http://lse.ac.uk/equalityanddiversity>| Blog: blogs.lse.ac.uk/diversity<http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/diversity/>| Twitter: @lsediversity<http://www.twitter.com/lsediversity>

[cid:image003.jpg@01CEB3C3.F470C970]