Andrea

we have a similar set up to you with an online e-learning package but we
only have 15 minutes in the staff induction session, which runs only twice
a year. I really only use that to introduce the team, signpost support and
talk about what we can offer our colleagues. I also touch on some of your
current work, themes and any issues etc. By I have done that my 15 minutes
is up! I not sure staff get a great deal from it, but I decided to continue
to be part of the event just to give the team visibility more than anything

Dave

--
*Dave Small*
Equality & Diversity Manager