Dear colleagues

I share with you a note published in Canada on this issue:

http://www.embassynews.ca/news/2013/08/08/canada-refused-to-scold-europeans-for-bolivia-prez%E2%80%99s-plane-disruption/44298

It seems fomer diplomats of Canada read the footnote thinking it was an explanation of vote.

Sorry for them, that was no exactly the point !

Sincerely yours

Nicolas Boeglin