Hi everyone

Can any of you recommend any children’s books in which a museum/gallery/museums feature, or where the story is actually set in a museum?

I am also looking for any non-fiction books aimed at children that are about museums; i.e. what we do (broadly speaking!!)

I have a feeling this question was asked relatively recently, so apologies if so!  Although I do recall the thread about dogs in kid’s books, so it may well be that I am thinking of...?

Either way hopefully a few of you out there can help...thanks in advance!

I will collate replies for the list.

Best wishes

Eleanor

Eleanor Payne