Probably easier from the jiscmail website (see foot of your message) -
there you can as I remember sort messages by theme.
Mark

On 27/08/13 16:59, Abdullah Mia wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I hope you are well, it's me asking for help....again! :)
>
> I was wondering if there was a way of collecting all the responses to a topic on this forum, so they can be presented in a linear way.  Left to my own devices I'd probably end up copying and pasting all of the messages, this is quite laborious, wondered if there was a tech-savvy way of doing it instead.  Obviously I'm all about efficiency and not just laziness!
>
> Best
>
> Abdullah

 From Mark Burton

*From: Mark Burton*

/Scholar-Activist./

/Visiting Professor, Manchester Metropolitan University/

*37 Chandos Rd South*
*Chorlton*
*Manchester*
*M21 0TH; UK*

*Telephones:*
+44 (0)161 881 6887 landline
+44 (0)777 594 9479 mobile
skype name: markburton52

http://steadystatemanchester.net <http://steadystatemanchester.net/>
Steady State Manchester

http://libpsy.org <http://libpsy.org/> Liberation Psychology  Network

h <http://www.compsy.org.uk/>ttp://www.compsy.org.uk
<http://www.compsy.org.uk/> Community Psychology UK

http://mmu.academia.edu/MarkBurton
<#http://mmu.academia.edu/MarkBurton>Academia.edu profile

http://uncommontater.net <http://uncommontater.net/> personal blog

/Book: /Critical Community Psychology
<http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1405188847,descCd-buy.html>

/Report:/In Place of Growth: Practical steps to a Manchester where
people thrive without harming the planet.
<http://steadystatemanchester.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/inplaceofgrowth_ipog_-content_final.pdf>