Hello,

Due to a last minute staff change we are looking for a volunteer for the Green Man music festival. Free ticket in return for five hours/day chatting to the public.  We provide training, you provide enthusiasm...Patti Smith is playing along with a host of other performers.

Easy to get to via public transport - train then shuttle bus, or we can give you a parking permit. Bring a tent or commute daily - we do not mind. You can even camp in artists camping and hang with the stars and take advantage of crew facilities!

If you are interested email.

Jacqui Mulville (PhD), Reader in Bioarchaeology
Head of Archaeology,
Tel: + 44 (0) 29 2087 4247

Public Engagement and STEM Ambassador http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhOIbvYpKhE
Social Media http://www.facebook.com/GuerillaArchaeology/ or http://www.facebook.com/CORGROUP, guerillaarchaeology.wordpress.com, Flickr guerilla_archaeology, twitter @GuerillaArchae

School of History, Archaeology and Religion, Cardiff University, CF10 3EU