From: Vince Russett
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 11:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BRITARCH] A Friday toponymic topic

Hey Matt: sorry, but made me laugh, I must admit. Latin not a strong
point in schools these days, I guess.

Vince

Vince Russett
County Archaeologist
Development Management Group
North Somerset Council

Our Historic Environment Record is now on-line: Go to the North Somerset
web site (http://www.n-somerset.gov.uk) then use the tabs Environment /
Conservation / Archaeology/ Historic Environment Record. Enjoy!

Landline: 01934 426456
Mobile:    07919 265645

Please note my work hours are usually 8am to 4pm

I will be on annual leave on Monday 12, on Monday 19 and all of the the
w/c 26, in August: the w/c of 9 and w/c 23 September; the w/c 14 October