From: Peter Clark
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 3:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BRITARCH] Megalithic legends

Hi guys,

a colleague in France has asked me for help regarding the myths and legends
surrounding megalithic monuments in Britain and Ireland. Not really my
field, and when I tried Googling I just get page after page of loony tunes.

Can anybody out there help? Any folklore surrounding particular megalithic
sites, ideally with some decent scholarly (or at least sober) references
would be marvellous.

It's nearly the weekend!

Best

Peter

Peter Clark BA FSA MIFA FSA Scot
Deputy Director
t: +44 (0) 1227 462 062
m: +44 (0)7968 573 418

________________________________
Canterbury Archaeological Trust Limited
92a Broad Street,
Canterbury, CT1 2LU

01227 462 062
http://www.canterburytrust.co.uk

Canterbury Archaeological Trust Limited is a company with limited liability
registered in England No 1441517, a registered Charity No. 278861 and is
registered as an archaeological organisation with the Institute for
Archaeologists.

This email is only for the use of the addressee. It may contain information
which is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or disseminate
this email or any enclosures to anyone other than the addressee. If you
receive this communication in error, please advise us by telephone
immediately.

While Canterbury Archaeological Trust Limited will attempt to ensure that
all e-mail is virus free, Canterbury Archaeological Trust Limited will
accept no liability for any damage caused by virus transmitted by this
e-mail.

Scanned and filtered by MPR IT Solutions powered by MacAfee.
www.mpr-it.co.uk