Trev

Wild mushroons (as it is pronounced in ol' Somerset) already gathered.
Sandy and I made a sausage, wild boar and wild mushroom casserole last
weekend, the mushrooms plucked from the fields of Mendip between Bourne and
Rickford, on our second expedition to the 'unknown headwaters' of the
Congresbury Yeo... an expedition more Winnie the Pooh than David
Livingstone.

Vince