Wonderful!

From: Action Research Africa Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lesley Wood
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 6:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: RE: #ACADEMIC - ERSC Vol 2 No 1 April 2013 online

________________________________
From: NMMU-Communique
Sent: 05 August 2013 10:24 AM
To: #ACADEMIC
Subject: #ACADEMIC - ERSC Vol 2 No 1 April 2013 online
NMMU Educational Faculty online Journal: Educational Research for Social Change [ERSC]

Dears NMMU Staff

Our THIRD  Edition of our online faculty journal for 2013, Educational Research for Social Change [ERSC], is available online..

The address is http://ersc.nmmu.ac.za or ersc.nmmu.ac.za<http://ersc.nmmu.ac.za/>

Please spread the word to anyone locally and worldwide. We hope that this journal will go from strength to strength and that this will create a platform for  development- and publishing opportunities for all interested academics. 4th edition will be available online before the end of 2013.

We are awaiting contributions for our 5th edition and vol. 3 no. 1 for 2014. Please consider us for distributing your work.

Kind regards

Dr Andre du Plessis, Prof Lesley Wood and Prof Naydene de Lange (Co-Editors)

Dr André du Plessis
Acting Head of Programme: PGCE
Senior Lecturer: Intermediate & Senior Phase Mathematics & ICT
Faculty of Education

________________________________

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard NMMU eMail disclaimer which may be found at:
http://www.nmmu.ac.za/disclaimer/email.htm

 LESLEY WOOD
Research Professor: Research Focus Area
Faculty of Education Sciences