See below

From: Avril Rolph [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 30 July 2013 12:30
To: Bohata K.
Subject: Women's Archive of Wales - successful HLF bid

Hi Kirsti,

We’ve recently heard that we have been successful in obtaining HLF funds to carry out an oral history project, Voices from the Factory Floor - an oral history project to capture the experiences of women who worked in the manufacturing industries in Wales 1945-75, and are now in the process of trying to recruit two freelance field officers (one each in South & North Wales) to carry out the work.

I know it’s nearly August and lots of people are probably on holiday but we’d be really grateful if you are able to circulate the information above to anyone you think might be interested, or who may know people who might be. There is more information (including Job Descriptions) on the website + a phone number for more information.

Hope all is well with you. Very many thanks for circulating information about the call for papers for our conference; we’ve now got two ‘student’ papers as well as a nice mix of more general ones. We’ll circulate information on the conference itself nearer the time.

Best wishes,

Avril

Avril Rolph

Hon Secretary
Archif Menywod Cymru / Women's Archive of Wales
www.womensarchivewales.org