Now here's an interesting question:

At what point did the following page and documents get dropped from the
CILIP website? And why?

Principles of Good Governance and Communication

The report of the Governance Review Task Force approved by Council in
December 2006, which outlined a new governance structure for CILIP,
contained fundamental Governance and Communication Principles on which
the current governance structure is based.
Governance Principles
<http://www.webarchive.org.uk/wayback/archive/20100407221159/http:/www.c
ilip.org.uk/about-us/governance/governance-review/pages/governanceprinci
ples.aspx>
Communication Principles
<http://www.webarchive.org.uk/wayback/archive/20100407221159/http:/www.c
ilip.org.uk/about-us/governance/governance-review/Pages/communicationpri
nciples.aspx>

It was still there in 2010!

Chris
Chris Armstrong
Information Automation Limited
t. (+44) 1974 251302
s. chrisatial (Skype, pre-arranged)
e. [log in to unmask]
w. www.i-a-l.co.uk/resource_ebook2013.html
Registered address: Penbryn, Bronant, Aberystwyth SY23 4TJ
Registered in England Number: 2110002