  From: David McDonald
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:15 PM
  Subject: Carrot Jam

  Hi Gemmers

  Has anyone ever dished up wartime delicacies at a workshop?  I'm interested in serving up some carrot jam as part of a home front workshop.  The general consensus round here seems to be that we couldn't possibly do it in case visitors are allergic to carrots or I poison them with inept jam-making.  I will probably have to make it myself, although I have learned that carrot jam is available in a lot of middle eastern countries so could try to source some factory made.  I'd rather follow the Ministry of Food recipe though.

  Does anyone have any experience of serving food in museums?  Anyone got a preferred carrot jam recipe?

  David McDonald

  Education Worker
  Paisley Museum and Art Galleries
  High Street
  Paisley
  PA1 2BA
  0141 840 6177

  PT:  Wednesdays and Thursdays and alternate Fridays

Renfrewshire Council Website - http://www.renfrewshire.gov.uk

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they  are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

Renfrewshire Council may, in accordance with  the Telecommunications(Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000, intercept e-mail messages for the purpose of monitoring or keeping a record of communications on the Council's system. If a message contains inappropriate dialogue it will automatically be intercepted by the Council's Internal Audit section who will decide whether or not the e-mail should be onwardly transmitted to the intended recipient(s).

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by Sophos for the presence of computer viruses.