Dear Gemmers,

Has anyone discovered an interesting and fun way to present family trees to
7-10 year olds?

Or do you stick with boxes and lines? I am currently thinking along the
lines of an actual tree with the central character in my story occupying
the middle between the canopy and the trunk but is that too old fashioned?

Does anyone have any they might like to share or point me to?

Happy to collate and recirculate responses.

Tehmina
--
Dr Tehmina Goskar, MA AMA

Heritage Consultant & Historian -- Industrial Heritage -- Digital Heritage
-- Collections Management -- Interpretation -- Research
http://tehmina.goskar.com/
Twitter: @tehm <https://en.twitter.com/tehm>

Join History 51: Unveiling Women in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly:
http://www.elizabethtreffrycollection.org/
Read about my research on copper: http://copper.goskar.com/