Hi Matt/All

Thanks for the overview.

The Lancaster ticket concerned a ROD alarm ticket that was not cleared from our regional dashboard quickly - it is was not a direct ticket against your site. It has now been solved.

The Sussex ticket should indeed be closed as the problem has been resolved.

> https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=94358

Have any of the other tarball WN sites also had this issue with/from biomed?

Matt, Have you been watching Star Trek at Cosener's?

Jeremy