See job vacancy notice below.

John.

From Professor John Veit-Wilson
Newcastle University GPS -- Sociology
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU, England.
Telephone: +44[0]191-222 7498
email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/j.veit-wilson<http://www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/j.veit-wilson>/

________________________________
From: Lisa Jones [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 June 2013 12:05
To: Minimumincomestandard
Subject: FW: MIS team looking for a dynamic new member

Subject: MIS team looking for a dynamic new member
Apologies for any cross-posting. Please circulate to your networks if you're able/ tweet link  http://wp.me/p3qid2-v or retweet from @donaldhirsch

The Minimum Income Standard team at CRSP, Loughborough is recruiting a new member to help take this  highly influential project forward to the next level. We're looking for someone who's good on the numbers and analysing what they mean, and can also take part in the  public-facing qualitative studies. It would suit a researcher with some experience in this field who really wants to make a mark as part of the team whose calculations are used, amongst other things, to set the Living Wage and to track the outcomes of  today's living standards crisis. An exciting aspect of this work is that five other countries have already taken up our method and as the results come through, the job will involve helping to develop international comparisons of income adequacy using a consistent cross-national definition of what constitutes a minimum -something that's never been done before.
Deadline 9 July
Further details: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AGT086/research-associate/

--
Donald Hirsch
10 Poltimore Road

e-mail [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
website: http://www.donaldhirsch.com
twitter:  @donaldhirsch

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask]
Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk.