Dennis, I hope you'll give us a heads up when the article comes out..

We've posted a bit more background on the conservation process and issues
that arose on the Davis project over at Rhizome:
http://rhizome.org/editorial/2013/jun/12/restoring-douglas-davis-collaborative-sentence/

Michael Connor
+1 646 620 7758