Hi all

List-lurker, Hannah Redler here...Can I bring this great new job opp with me at Science Museum to the attention of CRUMBsters?

Art Curator, Information Age

Start Date: Not Available

Salary: 28,000 - 33,500 per annum, pro rata

Location: Science Museum - London

Level: Exhibitions

Deadline: 23/06/2013 23:59

Hours: Variable

Benefits: BUPA dental and medical. Generous pension and holiday.

Job Type: Part Time - Fixed Term

Part-time, fixed term contract until 31 October 2014 (100 days in total).

Interviews: 27th June 2013.

The Science Museum is seeking a highly-motivated and talented Art Curator to provide curatorial support in the development and delivery of a major art intervention commission that forms part of the Science Museum Arts Project strategy for a major new gallery, Information Age.

Information Age is a major gallery on the history of communications technologies through to the present day, scheduled to open in 2014. This gallery is object-rich, supported by varied interpretation and innovative interactivity.

We are looking for a talented individual with proven ability to act as the curatorial lead in the development and integration of an artwork of international significance into this new galley. The candidate should have a track record in managing the delivery of similar projects to time and budget.

This role is funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

This part-time role will cover the duration of the gallery development, working 100 days in total between your start date and 31st October 2014. You will typically work one or two days per week, with specific days to be agreed on a month-by-month basis.

 Further details/application via the Science Museum website

 https://vacancies.nmsi.ac.uk/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=6Dqy3cKIDOg=&VacancyID=408

All the best

Hannah

For updates on all Science Museum news and events sign up to our free e-newsletter at www.sciencemuseum.org.uk

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and are confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from your computer system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not reflect the views of the Science Museum Group. This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Email Security System.