Hi Nora,

Fantastic — living on the far edge of the continental time zones of the US
(only Hawaii is farther, temporally speaking), it's great when these things
get documented/recorded for later consumption!

Best,

Dennis
~~
If your first move is brilliant, you’re in trouble. You don’t really know
how to follow it; you’re frightened of ruining it. So, to make a mess is a
good beginning. — Brian Eno