Sent: 21 June 2013 13:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Top 10 IDD journals by impact factor

Hi Andre
It is difficult for the ID Journals we don't always get the support from the publishers financially or otherwise, especially if associated with a charity, the main problem in turning around papers is finding available expert peer reviewers and someone monitoring each paper every day for repsonses is very time consuming and most people in my position only work part time for each journal. I know you aren't pointing the finger specifically but from my point of view we try hard to turn papers around as quickly as possible and of course now we have early view once accepted papers are citable within weeks. I am glad to see that our IF has improved yet again.
Best wishes
Sue Hampton-Matthews
Managing Editor JIDR

email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>