In that spirit of creating free tools - available online - this
Collaborative is working on putting evidence to compare reasonable options
into tables called Option Grids. More in production than listed.... ;)
Glyn

Professor Glyn Elwyn
BA MB BCh MSc FRCGP PhD

The Dartmouth Center for Health Care Delivery Science | USA
The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice | USA
*Scientific Institute for Quality of Healthcare | University Nijmegen
Medical Centre | Netherlands. *
Cochrane Institute for Primary Care and Public Health | Cardiff University
| UK

@glynelwyn Twitter

glynelwyn Skype
+1-603-646-2295 Desk
+1-603-729-6694 Cell
+1-603-646-2553 Robin Paradis Montibello