All of the Digital Classicist London seminars will be released in both
video and audio versions, along with the slides, for anyone who missed
the seminar in person and wants to join in the conversation. The
seminars are also often live-tweeted under the #DigiClass hashtag.

You can subscribe to the video and audio at the DC podcast:
<http://www.digitalclassicist.org/wip/seminar.xml> to receive alerts
whenever there are updates.

Best,

Gabby