Dear subscribers

We've had a lot of queries recently about the availability and visibility of JISCMail list archives in Google.

This is just a reminder that messages sent to a list with public archives will be available to anyone on the internet.

Your email address will not be visible to non-subscribers, but remember if you reply to the list there may be information in your message which will be visible, such as your signature or attachments.

The JISCMail list you have received this from is configured with public archives.

If you receive more than one copy of this message it means that you are subscribed to more than one list which has public archives, check the TO field for the list name.

Public list archives are an important and useful source of information to the communities that we support, they enable wider collaboration across educational research, learning, teaching and support networks and encourage new members.

We hope this makes the situation clearer.

Lisa

--
Lisa Vincent

Operations Manager