Please find attached the full timetable with details of key note presentations, breakouts and tutorials. N.b. the timings are subject to change.

This year, as part of the peer-reviewed exhibition, we are introducing brief ‘Show & Tell’ slots into the programme. These are an opportunity for delegates to hear exhibitors talk about their work in the Gallery. We have not timetabled the exhibitors yet; more details will be available soon.

Delegates arriving on Tuesday 2nd July are invited to witness the Design Challenge unfolding, and are cordially invited to attend the drinks reception and prize giving  at 6pm.

#D4H2013

Best wishes

Kirsty

__________________________

Kirsty Christer - Research Publications and Events Officer

Art and Design Research Centre, Sheffield Hallam University, UK

e: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] | t: +44 (0) 114 225 6918 | f: +44 (0) 114 225 6702 | www.design4health.org.uk

D4H accommodation page: http://bit.ly/ZqdQff

web600  facebook icontwitter icon #D4H2013

timeforinvention100

A TIME FOR INVENTION

Thursday, 13 June 2013 · 10:30 to 18:00 http://atimeforinventionsymposium.eventbrite.co.uk/

To unsubscribe from the DESIGN4HEALTH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=DESIGN4HEALTH&A=1