Sorry for cross postings (as usual)

Just to let everyone know that the latest issue of the Annals of Leisure Research (16: 2) is now available online. Details are below. I'd also like to take the opportunity to remind everyone in the Northern hemisphere heading into a summer of academic writing and those in the Southern hemisphere heading into the break between 1st and 2nd semester (and hopefully finding some time to write) to remember Annals of Leisure Research as a potential double blind, peer-reviewed outlet for their work. The journal is now operating an online submission system that can be accessed at:  http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ranz

:)

Associate Professor Neil Carr

Department of Tourism

University of Otago

Managing Editor - Annals of Leisure Research

All round good guy (according to my dog at least)

Annals of Leisure Research Volume 16. Issue 2

Articles

The relationship between body image, physical activity, perceived health, and behavioural regulation among Year 7 and Year 11 girls from metropolitan and rural Australia

Caroline SymonsRemco PolmanMelisa MooreErika BorkolesRochelle EimeJack Harvey,Melinda CraikeLauren Banting & Warren Payne

Huong T. BuiHugh C. Wilkins & Young-Sook Lee

Elizabeth Francis BeachMegan Gilliver & Warwick Williams

Johanna SchliephackBrent Moyle & Betty Weiler

Book reviews

D'Arcy Dornan

David Scott

Carsten Wergin