From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mia
Sent: 15 May 2013 13:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MCG] Digital Strategy

HI Natalie,

the MCG's last Museums on the Web conference was themed around being 'strategically digital', so you might find some of the event reports and slides useful:
http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/2012/12/01/ukmw12-round-up/ and http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/2012/12/06/ukmw12-strategically-digital-from-our-official-event-blogger/

The MCG also supported a panel on the subject at the last Museums Association conference, I've written some of it up http://openobjects.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/go-digital-at-museums-association-2012.html

Finally, the international Museums and the Web conference has hosted some great papers on the realities of writing and implementing digital strategies including:

http://www.museumsandtheweb.com/paper_keywords/digital_strategy
http://www.museumsandtheweb.com/mw2012/papers/navigating_the_bumpy_road_a_tactical_approach_

Cheers, Mia

http://openobjects.org.uk/