Dear All,

I am new to this list and hope that you will tolerate a post concerning a new post the RVC is currently advertising. Details can be found on our website at http://jobs.rvc.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=ASD-0001-13A. If you know anyone that may be interested, please do pass this on.

Kind regards,

Simon

Simon Jackson (MA)

Director

Tel:   +44 (0)1707 666384

Mob:+44 (0)7793802762

Library and Information Services Division,

The Royal Veterinary College,

Hawkshead Lane,

North Mymms, Hatfield

AL9 7TA.

‘Out of Hours’ Helpdesk service now available
LISD operate a staffed ‘Out of Hours’ Helpdesk telephone service, available on the normal Helpdesk number;

Dial x5181 (or 0207 4685181) and hold until the Helpdesk operator answers.
Please be ready to provide ID verification information such as ‘secret question/answer’ or student number.

This service operates 17.30 – 08.30 on weekdays, 24 hrs on weekends and Bank Holidays.

This message, together with any attachments, is intended for the stated addressee(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Royal Veterinary College (RVC). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and be advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Unless stated expressly in this email, this email does not create, form part of, or vary any contractual or unilateral obligation. Email communication cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, incomplete or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences. Communication with us by email will be taken as acceptance of the risks inherent in doing so.