Thanks, Wolf!

I will try it!

Best wishes,

Luke

             wolf zinke
             COM>                                                       An
             Gesendet von: FSL          [log in to unmask]
             - FMRIB's                                               Kopie
             Software Library
             <[log in to unmask]                                       Thema
             UK>                        Re: [FSL] use of multicore on MAC

             01.04.2013 12:29

              Bitte antworten
                    an
               FSL - FMRIB's
             Software Library

Hi,

Maybe you can try to use condor which makes some parallization easier (see
http://neuro.debian.net/blog/2012/2012-03-09_parallelize_fsl_with_condor.html
). It should also be possible to run it with a Mac (
http://switchingtolinux.blogspot.de/2008/12/installing-condor-in-osx-105.html
).

good luck,
wolf