Hello,
I have just discovered the critical threshold number as a randomise output and have read the posts about what it means, however I still have a few of questions. I will use my data as an example.
I ran an analysis and got the message:
"Critical Value for: *_tfce_corrp_tstat1 is: 202965"

Previously, you have said that this is the value to use if I would like to threshold the image and that you would expect this value to be in the range of a *_tfce_corrp_tstat image. I am correct in summarizing your previous statements?

What I am confused about is that I see only pvalues when I look at the *_tfce_corrp_tstat1.
How could I view the image to see a range that would contain this number?
Is a pvalue of .95 (reversed as in fslview) equivalent to the tfce threshold of 202965 for my data?

Second, if I want to threshold the image instead of using fslmaths *_tfce_corrp_tstat1 -thr 0.95  should I use fslmaths *_tfce_corrp_tstat1 -thr 202965 ?

Thank you for your help,
Christa