Hello all,
I had upgraded my fsl from 4.1 to 5.0
I had provided latest FSLDIR path to .bashrc
i.e FSL_DIR=/usr/local/fsl/5.0
. ${FSL_DIR}/etc/fslconf/fsl.sh
PATH=${FSL_DIR}/bin:${PATH}
export FSL_DIR PATH

FSL gui is running properly I had installed fslview4.0 also. no problem in that.

But I doubt there is a problem in terminal because my terminal window starts like this
-------- freesurfer-Linux-centos4-stable-pub-v5.1.0 --------
Setting up environment for FreeSurfer/FS-FAST (and FSL)
FREESURFER_HOME   /usr/local/freesurfer
FSFAST_HOME       /usr/local/freesurfer/fsfast
FSF_OUTPUT_FORMAT nii.gz
SUBJECTS_DIR      /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects
MNI_DIR           /usr/local/freesurfer/mni
WARNING: /usr/local/fsl/bin does not exist.
FSL_DIR           /usr/local/fsl

I am unable to find the file to correct the warning "WARNING: /usr/local/fsl/bin does not exist"
because in bashrc file this line is not at all incorporated
and I had provides FSL_DIR=/usr/local/fsl/5.0

but as you can see the terminal still says FSL_DIR=usr/local/fsl
this error also is not visible in  for root's  -- .bashrc file.
In which file I have to do changes to clear this issue and where it is located.

Please comment

--
Himanshu Joshi