Thanks for your help, Saad. Have a good day!

Ran

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 3:47 AM, Saad Jbabdi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi - If you open seeds_to_target in fslview, you will find that there is a distribution of values inside the seed mask. In your case, it appears that all seed voxels had at least one streamline that reached the target, which can happen, but all these seed voxels may have different probabilities of reaching the target.

Cheers
Saad