Ok thanks. I think I will re-run the analysis with the files correctly named. It seems like the best option. This is the error I get:

This is what it says for each subject:
PNS_299
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '../-help/PNS_299'
** ERROR: nifti_image_open(../-help/PNS_299): bad header info
Error: failed to open file ../-help/PNS_299
ERROR: Could not open image ../-help/PNS_299
Image Exception : #22 :: Failed to read volume ../-help/PNS_299
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'RBD_COMMON::BaseException'
Aborted
merging all upsampled -help images into single 4D image

Then, after it has given me this error for each subject it gives me this at the end:

Usage: fslmerge <-x/y/z/t/a> <output> <file1 file2 .......>
     -t : concatenate images in time
     -x : concatenate images in the x direction
     -y : concatenate images in the y direction
     -z : concatenate images in the z direction
     -a : auto-choose: single slices -> volume, volumes -> 4D (time series)
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for 'all_-help'
** ERROR: nifti_image_open(all_-help): bad header info
Error: failed to open file all_-help
Cannot open volume all_-help for reading!
projecting all_-help onto mean FA skeleton
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for 'all_-help'
** ERROR: nifti_image_open(all_-help): bad header info
Error: failed to open file all_-help
ERROR: Could not open image all_-help
Image Exception : #22 :: Failed to read volume all_-help
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'RBD_COMMON::BaseException'
Aborted
now run stats - for example:
randomise -i all_-help_skeletonised -o tbss_-help -m mean_FA_skeleton_mask -d design.mat -t design.con -n 500 --T2 -V
(after generating design.mat and design.con)

Thanks for your help!

Cindy