Dear Meng-chuan,

I'd say that it doesn't really make sense to use a template resampled at 1mm -- see Jesper's answer on this:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1005&L=FSL&P=R75385&I=-3&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches

All you need to do is to resample your final, corrected results at the end of the process, not during the pre-processing steps (https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1301&L=FSL&P=R157260&I=-3&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches).

Hope this helps,

GwenaŽlle

GwenaŽlle Douaud, PhD
MRC Career Development Fellow