Dear FSL experts,

I have been doing masks in T2 images with fslview  tools and then registration of the the mask to MNI with Flirt...

Registration worked properly in all the subjects except in one. This one subject did not have T2 acquisition so I used T1. The problem is that I used the same procedure for this subject regarding registration steps and the results are very bad. Mask is moved....I think that surely the problem is that I should use flirt and fnirt in this case...but I am unsure and I do not know how to cope with this single subject.

Any suggestion would be very appreciate.

Yours sincerely,
Rosalia.