Dear Jesper,

Thank you for your clarification. About the first question. As far as I
understand, sometimes we can find that some regions in the lesioned area
have little activity whereas another ones not....depending on the time you
are assessing the subject with MRI...so, in the case you skip lesioned
area, (regressing out timeseries in this area)...would not we be inducing a
bias...since we are "stating" that in this area there is no activity?
Or...maybe it should be better taking a decision depending on we want to
probe? In any case, it is quite complicated skipping the lesioned region
based on presumed biological theory...that not always works for all
subjects at different times...

Yours sincerely,
Rosalia.