List members may like to know that the latest MuseumsEtc Book Catalogue is now available to read online, download, share with colleagues, or as a printed edition.

Featuring all the latest books, including the much-praised The Exemplary Museum and The Innovative Museum - and our expanding list of Writings on Photography titles - it's the quickest, most convenient way to browse all our books and videos.

You'll find the catalogue at www.museumsetc.com

And if, by any chance, you can't find that essential book you're looking for, let us know - our best new titles come from our readers' suggestions! Email yours to: [log in to unmask]

We hope you'll find the Catalogue useful - and we look forward to hearing your proposals for titles to include in our next Catalogue!

Graeme Farnell
Publisher, MuseumsEtc