Are you currently looking into setting up cold storage facilities for colour photographic prints or film?

Or has your heritage organisation recently set up a cold storage project?

If so, I would like to hear from you.

I'm carrying out research for my dissertation (MA Preventive Conservation, Northumbria) and would be delighted to hear from any heritage organisation (library, archives, museum) that is either looking to set up a cold storage unit (5 degrees Centigrade or below) or has done so in the last few years. A small freezer unit in the corner of the studio or a large walk-in unit at separate premises - all scales of storage are of interest.

Bridget Warrington