We are pleased to announce that the 2013 Business Archives Council conference, Show me the money! – Securing Funding for Business Archive Projects, will be held on Thursday 7th November 2013 at the Boots Archive, Nottingham.

The organisers of the conference this year will be Josette Reeves of Unilever Archives and Adam Hillhouse of the British Postal Museum and Archive.

Full details will be announced in due course.

The Wadsworth Prize reception will be held on a separate date in London.