Posted On behalf of Barry Cropper

Dear David, Kathleen & Anne,

Just to add to Ed's response I agreed with ALCL that I would continue to
represent London after my retirement until they had identified a successor.

With the gap in meetings following Ed's retirement from the BL that process
went on hold until we saw what the future held but I wrote to ALCL earlier
this week updating them and indicating that I was happy to continue as a
Trustee etc for the immediate future but asking that they should resume the
process of identifying my successor.

Prior to my retirement I also arrranged for the London & SE holdings
database to be hosted by the City of London. Access was via the Guildhall
Library pages of the City's website. Since then the website has been
extensively rewritten & I couldn't immediately find the database when I
looked earlier today so I've e-mailed one of my former colleagues to confirm
the current position & will let you know once I've received a reply.

Hope that's some help.

Regards

Barry Cropper

David Mander OBE