Great stuff Ken!  Thanks very much for posting these links.
(I think you missed the link for #4.  It's
http://www.academia.edu/3068653/Ken_Friedman_6_Free_Research_Writing_Resources_and_4_Books_to_Buy
)
/fas

On 20 March 2013 17:52, Ken Friedman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Friends,
>
> A week or so back, I posted to the list a note on why research
> communication requires writing. Several people wrote me to ask about useful
> resources I’d recommend in addition to the Levin and Redell article.

[...]

\V/_
Prof. Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://deseng.ryerson.ca/~fil/