If anyone would care to read my teapot, soup can posts; I always feel
the notion of play and fun should never be underestimated.

I rarely quote but I think this is fine simple 'chicken joke' to catch:

'Play is the highest form of research.' quote by Albert Einstein, on a wall in the Tech Museum, San Jose, California

Cheers,
Karen Fu

Rare reference:
1.One of my fav sites on Einstein quotes: http://www.alberteinsteinsite.com/quotes/einsteinquotes.html

2.  The place I think I would love to go and see the actual wall itself:  Http://chezmew.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Backgrounds/13707_KksHrN/453294_tMdDFKT#!i=453294&k=tMdDFKT

PS: some of best play could well be the overlooked as 'fat chewing'. Don't know about naval gazing. You'd take a mad person to over analyze certain objects to that point, but I think learning to relax is very important. Patience is another. Tolerance and perseverance is key.
What list is this? I don't really anymore. But I suppose there are different characters to take in. I am learning to cool... I don't want grey hairs this soon. I still wanna play to learn. -Karen Fu

--------

'