Hi Elizabeth,

Actually I am more interested in the space of UX/interaction/web/interface.
I did not mention that because I wanted to take a step back and not limit
my scope.

I am glad that you brought it up that there are few observational studies
of interaction design and the lives of designers. I think there are
definitely something interesting about it. I would appreciate if you could
send me a list.

Best,
Liu Liu
M.S. Candidate in Engineering Design & Innovation
Segal Design Institute, Northwestern University

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Elizabeth Goodman <[log in to unmask]