Cameron:

Because the facilitator — Ken — has said the list is in jeopardy and needs clarity; That clarity will come, in part, from deciding its function and attending to it; and because doctoral education is the center of gravity.

The post was my response to that imperative.

Derek
Derek B. Miller
Boston and Oslo
Int'l phone: +1 617 440 4409