De: "James Self" <[log in to unmask]>
À: [log in to unmask]
Envoyé: Mercredi 13 Mars 2013 07:47:33
Objet: What Do You All Think of Design Awards?

We are conducting a brief survey of attitudes towards design awards. What do you think about their value and added benefits to designers and design?

The online questionnaire has been designed so that you can complete it quickly and easily. It takes only a few minutes, and you need only check off your answers or jot down the name of design awards.

Your honest impressions and opinions are very necessary to build a clearer picture of the value of design awards. Please click on the link below to be directed to the short online questionnaire:

http://questionnaire.netq-survey.com/2e3fdc69-470c-447c-bc7e-bc47c743c10e

Again, thank you for your help.

Prof. James Self

Dr James A. Self | Assistant Professor | School of Design & Human Engineering (DHE)
Ulsan National Institute of Science & Technology (UNIST)

email: [log in to unmask] | Tel: +82(0)52 217 2722 | http://www.dprlab.com/