APOLOGIES  FOR CROSS-POSTING

This event will look at the context of violence and its impact on communities, parents and children.  We will have speakers from areas affected by these issues, that have been piloting an enhanced version of the Strengthening Families Strengthening Communities (SFSC) programme for parents and young people.

We will show our new film resource and talking about how the programme is supporting families affected by these issues.

This event will be held at our offices in London from 12-4pm.  It costs £40 including lunch.

http://www.raceequalityfoundation.org.uk/training/events/delivering-sfsc-areas-affected-gangs-guns-and-knife-crime

Find out more about SFSC

http://www.raceequalityfoundation.org.uk/sfsc

Kat Nower

Information Officer

Race Equality Foundation

Gaddum House

Great Jackson Street

Manchester

M15 4AX

Tel: 01618 399799

Email: [log in to unmask]

http://www.raceequalityfoundation.org.uk

Embed race equality into your every day work with our free-to-view resource collections on Better Health and Better Housing

Follow @raceequality on Twitter!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. This e-mail does not necessarily reflect the views of the Race Equality Foundation or its Trustees. The Race Equality Foundation is a registered charity, number 1051096 and a company limited by guarantee, registered in England with the registered number 3121679. The Race Equality Foundation’s registered office is Unit 17, Deane House Studios, 27 Greenwood Place, London, NW5 1LB.