Dear members of ccp4bb,

I need some help with the refinement of my structure of a variant of mRFP (monomer red fluorescent protein, sequence in attachment). I have done molecular replacement with phaser with model 2VAD of protein database. Then i have done some model building phenix.autobuild. (2 pdb's (overall...), freeR flags and log file attached) When i refine with phenix.refine my structure i get a R-value of 0,42 which is still way too high. (redfluorescent protein.pdb, .mtz and logfile attached) When i look at the structure in coot i find many unmodelled blobs and many outliers in density analysis and rotamer analysis. The problem is that there are so many problems with my structure, that i dont know where to begin. Could you try some refinement for me, because this is first structure that i need to solve as a student and i dont have too many experience with it.

Greetings,

Tom