Easy way to learn about becoming an applied statistician or data scientist, by looking at analyses produced by experience professionals.

You will find the data set (and links to other great data sets), all the steps involved in the analysis, how much you should charge for this type of work, the Excel spreadsheet with results and detailed computations, and related links - in particular proposals submitted to real clients, with pricing and project details. More to come, but here's our first article in our new series "statistical analyses that will teach you how to become a data scientist".

Read the article at http://bit.ly/12fi798, share with colleagues, and feel free to criticize the author and find flaws in his analysis!

SIGNOFF allstat